Our client has an immediate opening(s) for CMM Operator(s) for their facility. The ideal candidate will be responsible to for the following;
CMM programming , GD&T and metrology skills/ experience Ability to hand measure parts using basic measurement tools. Knowledge of product and manufacturing processes
Demonstrated technical and professional skills in job-related area Must have Aerospace Experience
- Proficiency as a Quality Engineer or equivalent
- Desirable course work would include probability and/or statistics or quality engineering
- Create programs from supplied geometry and/or dimensions to operate Computerized Measuring Machine(CMM) and knowledgeable of PCDMIS.
- Interrogate supplied model using computer aided design (CAD) software for open inspection measurements.
- Performs calibration function of specific employee and company gages and tools.
- Performs first piece, in process, and final inspections and reports findings on appropriate forms as indicated on router or instructed by supervisor.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in manufacturing, quality or engineering including experience in implementing advanced quality planning
High School Diploma or Technical School Certificate