Our Client has an immediate opening for a deburrer with experience working on delicate high tolerance aerospace parts. This position is works in an air condidtioned shop and has the opportunity to work overtime. Please see below for job duties.
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately remove burrs or imperfections.
- Utilize hand held tools such as a hand held files, grinders, etc.
- Maintain pace of work as there are high volumes of parts.
- Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Rework and/or repair assembled products according to engineering specification changes
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years mechanical assembly experience may be required
- Basic reading skills. Must be able to follow directions
- Basic computer navigation and utilization skills
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Specific technical or vocational training or certification may be required; may be required to pass ruler test