Our client has an immediate opening for a Clean Room Filter Technician. This role entails working in clean room environments using hand tools to change and replace various air filter devices to ensure the safety of our clients customers. The position requires general of hand tools, report writing, a valid drivers license, and some travel. Our client offers on the job training, paid travel time, and career advancement opportunities. Below are some additional qualities the company provides.
- Regular, consistent staff that know you and your facility.
- Daily communication of each day’s events and shift reports
- Timely reports, usually within two weeks.
- Effective relationship management among Quality Control, Facility Control and Production
- Logically formatted reports issued with validation in mind—so they can be placed directly into your validation package without redesign
They offer services that support everything from cleanroom design to construction and final qualification. For example, our client can:
- Analyze facilities, advise clients on contaminant control, and certify their facilities
- Capture airborne contaminants and analyze them
- Collect and grow contact samples to determine bacterial and fungal levels
- Investigate air flows, airborne contamination, HEPA filter integrity, room
- pressurization, temperature, and humidity to optimize operating parameters
- Issue certification reports that assess the health of a facility
- Create sterile environments