To repair and maintain all assets in the production facility. To respond promptly to equipment breakdowns and repair the machinery in a timely manner. Must be willing to work overtime, off-shift, weekends, and holidays.
• Repair of mechanical equipment including gear reducers, seals, bearings, hydraulic/pneumatic systems, blowers, air compressors, dryers, scales, vacuum pumps, and conveyors.
• Repair of electrical equipment including motors, electrical distribution center, motor control centers, variable speed drives, transformers, and all electrical controls.
• Analyze and solve electro/mechanical problems of processing, packaging, and auxiliary equipment, and to assist manufacturing personnel on process related problems.
• Perform established Preventative Maintenance and identify new PM activities, as needed.
• Continuous process improvement and plant efficiency initiatives.
• Understand and follow all safety related standards and practices.
• Shall demonstrate the ability to design and fabricate materials needed through-out the facility. Must be proficient in cutting (oxygen/acetylene, plasma, and machine) and welding (MIG, TIG, stick welding).
• Have the ability to set-up and understand all production machinery. Must be able to troubleshoot milling, packaging, and conveying machinery.
• Possess such skills to perform responsibilities above.
• High School degree or general education degree (GED)
• 5-7 years of industrial high speed manufacturing maintenance experience, preferably in food industry
• Strong preference for experience with PLC programming & troubleshooting as well as electrical and mechanical skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• English Proficiency
• Strong math and analytical skills
• Must be able to read and follow blueprints, drawings and schematics.