Because of our aggressive growth plans we are currently seeking a recruiter who will be responsible for all steps associated with the identification, placement and management of contract, contract to hire, and direct placement resources. The ability to develop strong communication channels with active and passive candidates is crucial to business success.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Utilize established proven recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals interested in contract, contract-to-hire, and direct employment, as well as develop your own creative recruiting methods through phone work and email.
- Evaluate candidates’ strengths compared with clients’ requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing all candidates.
- Conduct skills testing, office interviews, reference checks and background investigations.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Manage contract employees while on assignment.
- Work with Account Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and to assess clients’ staffing requirements
Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in environmental, industrial, engineering, or construction staffing.
- Qualities such as a competitive nature, drive, ambition, resourcefulness and self-motivation.
- Problem-solving, leadership and strong communication skills..
- Strong phone presence and engaging personality combined with outstanding follow-up and attention to detail
- PC literate in Windows environment including, MS Word, Excel, and Internet.
- Experience in a sales or service-oriented environment is preferred but not mandatory.
- Must be available to work before/after typical hours as work may demand.