Founded in 2012, Talos Solutions provides customized Technical, Engineering, and Scientific staffing solutions to companies of all sizes from small to Fortune 500. When you deal with Talos Solutions, you get a team committed to creating services that are suited to your business. Talos Solutions is strategically located in the Baltimore-Washington corridor and is able to serve clients around the world.
Because of our aggressive growth we are currently seeking a Technical Recruiter who will be responsible for all steps associated with the identification, placement and management of contingent employees. The ability to develop strong communication channels with internal and external clients is crucial to business success. We expect this individual to become a member of the Sales team within 6-9 months.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Utilize established proven recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals interested in contract and contract-to-hire employment, as well as develop your own creative recruiting methods through phone work and email. 75% of your day is spent through phone correspondence.
- Evaluate candidates’ strengths compared with clients’ requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing all candidates.
- Conduct skills testing, office interviews, reference checks and background investigations.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Manage contract employees while on assignment.
- Work with Account Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and to assess clients’ staffing requirements.
Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- Qualities such as a competitive nature, drive, ambition, resourcefulness and self-motivation.
- Problem-solving, leadership and strong communication skills.
- Strong phone presence and engaging personality combined with outstanding follow-up and attention to detail.
- PC literate in Windows environment including, MS Word, Excel, and Internet.
- Experience in a sales or service-oriented environment is preferred but not mandatory.
- Must be available to work before/after typical hours as work may demand.