Our Client is looking to add and experience Tower Top Hand to their organization. Long term stability and career advancement, as well as, a great benefits package including health coverage, 401K, flex spending, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, and PTO.
- Climbing and working at heights on average of 300 feet
- Report to Tower Foreman
- Run the crew if the Foreman is not on site
- Uphold quality workmanship surpassing industry standards
- Follow all state and federal safety regulations (OSHA, local turfing vendor, etc.) while working in an efficient and productive manner.
- Perform routine and special circumstance tower maintenance
- Assist in trouble shooting a variety of systems from cell sites to lighting systems
- Perform daily duties in a safe manner
- Maintain a professional working attitude with co-workers and customers
- 5+ years of tower climbing and cellular experience, one year of which as a Tophand
- Willing to travel 2-10 days at a time.
- Good work ethic, positive attitude, reliability and a team mentality is an absolute must
- Basic computer literacy
- Pass preliminary and random drug screening, criminal background check and driving background check