Our client is one of the largest builders of fabricated structural Steel in the Mid Atlantic area. Due to growth, we have an opportunity as a Superintendent in the Mid Atlantic area. If you have three to five years in Commercial construction and are interested in a new opportunity, please send us your resume.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
· The organization, direction, supervision, and coordination of construction activities on a construction project site as delineated in the applicable project execution procedures, site-specific safety plan, and project execution plan.
· Leads direct and manage the entire direction of construction and related activities within the assigned area of responsibility, which may be a single area, multi-area, or multi-discipline construction project.
· Work with the client for day-to-day activities and long-term operations.
· Communicates and directs through other superintendents changes or modification of Jobsite activities within assigned area of operations.
· Accountable for compliance with design/specifications, completion on schedule, within budget, and to quality standards.
· Primary interface and engagement with Project Executive and manager group to coordinate efforts
· Serve as a point of contact for Supported Command interface/coordination in the field
· Pass a Background Check/Drug Screen
· Five years of experience as a Superintendent / Foreman, experience with Steel is a plus
This is an excellent opportunity that comes with a suite of benefits to include IRA, PTO, Health, Dental, and disability insurance, as well as a vehicle.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com